Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Live Here. Give Here. Save Here.
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Call Center Specialist that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
- Generous PTO Plan
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Company Paid Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match
- Health and Wellness Reimbursements
- Education and Professional Development Reimbursements
Job Duties Include:
- Utilizes assigned donor list to contact and recruit volunteer blood donors including face to face contact during donation as possible.
- Makes appropriate database entries to record results of recruitment calls.
- Ensures that each donor is scheduled at the appropriate fixed site and at the appropriate donation interval.
- Returns calls from the donors responding to recruitment calls.
- Maintains and updates database of volunteer blood donors.
- Meets established recruitment goals and standards
- Assists the telerecruitment supervisor with various recruitment and donor retention programs as assigned.
- Responds to calls for assistance with the donor portal and rewards store as assigned.
- Provides clerical and administrative support for the telerecruitment team.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Other duties as required to fulfill SCBB’s mission and vision
- Essential Employer
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 years sales, blood banking, or other equivalent experience.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: None
PHYSICALREQUIREMENTS: Sedentary Work: Sitting for extended periods with occasional walking and/or standing. Occasionally exerting up to 20lbs of force to lift or move objects.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.