Website Suncoast Blood Centers
Live Here. Give Here. Save Here.
Saving Lives – A career with a purpose
SunCoast Blood Centers is currently looking for an Exceptional and Professional Courier that would like to have a job with a purpose. Our product is needed everywhere, and we are looking for exceptional professionals that want more from their career.
Suncoast Blood Centers is the only local blood center that has been in the community for over 75 years. Providing blood services to many local hospitals and cancer centers in SWFL.
Job Duties Include:
• Assembles and loads items for delivery and pick up.
• Delivers and picks-up blood, blood products and samples as directed.
• Delivers and picks-up supplies, equipment and other miscellaneous items to blood bank fixed locations or mobile sites.
• Assures that delivery vehicles are operational. Reports malfunction to director
• Maintains clean, safe and organized work environment.
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 2 years general work experience, 5 years driving experience; prefer a mechanical background.
CERTIFICATION AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIRED: Current Driver’s license in good standing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Heavy Work: Walking and/or driving for extended periods of time with occasional sitting. Frequently exerting between 20-60 lbs. of force to lift or move objects.
SunCoast Blood Centers is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.